Hazel Arabia
Hazel Arabia - Promos | Age Restrictions | Final PSE Booking
Promos | Age Restrictions | Final PSE Booking
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 91
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-08-31 22:25:30
Edited: 2022-08-31 22:39:26

i'm sure you're sick of promos and discounts everywhere, so my rates are increased by 50%, going forward :) It's been long overdue, and frankly I'm not willing to cater to you for any less.... lololol JK (unlessss..... hahaha)

okay okay on a serious note, this past week's support in my fundraising has been phenomenal, and I cant thank you enough for the gestures of appreciation <3 truly! I've managed to secure a gorgeous new space that I'm SUPER excited to be able to host you at!

I WILL be extending those promotions for the next week (up to and including Wednesday the 7th) so I would love to see those of you who couldn't snag a spot in time.

ugh maybe I shouldn't post this while buzzing from happiness and relief, BUT i also would love to give back to those of you who really cared when i needed it <3
seriously cant wait to bless your feeds with all the content I'm planning to produce, and to welcome you into my humble abode xx

what i WOULD like to note is that this week will be your last chance to book a PSE session with me - going forward, this service will only be made available to established, regular clients, and I'll also be implementing a minimum age limit. If you haven't any GREY in your beard, lol... I'm sorry. hope you get to cum see me before then.

Get in touch, lovesss!
We celebrate with ORGASMS in this bitch x haha
Hazel Arabia
Hazel Arabia - Re: Promos | Age Restrictions | Final PSE Booking
Re: Promos | Age Restrictions | Final PSE Booking
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 92
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-09-01 17:55:44

bumping for attention
kisses xx Hazel

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.