ethanh
ethanh - Bangalore punting
Bangalore punting
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 515
View Profile
Posted: 2019-01-30 08:13:50

Hi guys,

I leave for bangalore in a few weeks. Anybody able to share details of reliable girls or contacts. Looking for an incall or to visit a private lady.

I know the usual drill of using cab drivers etc. But I prefer to arrange something beforehand, and these cab drivers usually take you to some dodgy houses.

Thanks
ethanh
ethanh - Re: Bangalore punting
Re: Bangalore punting
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 517
View Profile
Posted: 2019-01-30 15:12:41

Bump this to the top
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Bangalore punting
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2019-01-30 15:19:29

Ethanh,

Would you be able to actually get hot girls there?

I havent been to india but it doesnt seem "clean" I wont take the risk but rather save that money for the beauties here when im back and horny lol

Thanks just me
ethanh
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 518
View Profile
Posted: 2019-01-31 07:35:36

Hey Spark,

I take your point about whether the girl will be hot or not.

But it's more about the idea and the experience then about the hotness of the woman.

It's about being in a foreign country, in a hotel and a girl coming to the hotel to have some fun. It's quite exciting.
ethanh
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 519
View Profile
Posted: 2019-01-31 07:37:33

PS, I have indugled in similar in other countries, the difference is it's easier to locate ladies.

Banglore, I am drawing a blank, tons of websites with fake profiles and no reliable pick up spots like other countries

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.