Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Needs and wants
Needs and wants
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2019-01-23 08:04:20

Maybe not a bad idea for punters to express their wants and needs. This will give the SP out there the idea of the type of service we as punters requires / request

Now I am looking for a SP in the Jhb west / north area who can give me a long, slow teasing BJ. I am not referring to the normal blow and go that's regularly on offer. Almost like edging with her mouth. A double SP BJ would be a bonus.
Bbw Nadia
Bbw Nadia - Re: Needs and wants
Re: Needs and wants
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2836
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-01-23 09:45:00

That's how I do it even in a blow and go session.....but I am at the opposite end of where you are looking
Laura
Laura - Re: Needs and wants
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 230
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-01-23 10:19:23

Pop through and visit :) And KinkyMinx is with me this afternoon if you'd like that double experience.

xxx
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Needs and wants
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2019-01-23 11:06:42

Thank you ladies
Claudia Gentlemens Delight
Claudia Gentlemens Delight - Re: Needs and wants
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1226
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-01-23 13:30:02

On 2019-01-23 08:04:20 Blade WM said:

Now I am looking for a SP in the Jhb west / north area who can give me a long, slow teasing BJ. I am not referring to the normal blow and go that's regularly on offer. Almost like edging with her mouth. A double SP BJ would be a bonus.

I do Lingham with oral, and teasing, nice and slow...

Should you be interested, kindly pm or WhatsApp, or better yet, call for further sexy info!

Clau

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.