Anyone near mall off the south
eclipse100
eclipse100 - Re: WG that's in walking distance from a shopping centre
Re: WG that's in walking distance from a shopping centre
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 44
View Profile
Posted: 2019-01-23 07:59:58

Thanks for all the pm's and replies. At least I can see light again.
hung_guy39
hung_guy39 - Re: WG that's in walking distance from a shopping centre
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 77
View Profile
Posted: 2019-01-23 08:19:28

Just be glad that they don't track your phone like some companies with friend finder. Then you have to leave your phone in the car and if the working girl does not open you cant even call her ;-)
2old2
2old2 - Re: WG that's in walking distance from a shopping centre
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 227
View Profile
Posted: 2019-01-23 08:34:38

On 2019-01-23 08:19:28 hung_guy39 said:
Just be glad that they don't track your phone like some companies with friend finder. Then you have to leave your phone in the car and if the working girl does not open you cant even call her ;-)

Get a punter phone .... please take an old handset or get a cheapie, go get a preRICA-ed SIM from your local Pakistani phone shop and use that.

If you are involved - hide it well. Even if you are not involved .... it is just so much safer.

Burfi
Burfi - Re: WG that's in walking distance from a shopping centre
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 842
View Profile
Posted: 2019-01-23 08:45:57

On 2019-01-22 12:04:00 kobusv said:
The trending adoption of tracking devices on vehicles will eventually have the effect of depressing the industry even further than it currently is.

Sad. But true.

Why? If I had a company with employees using company vehicles I'd definitely track the maadhers. I know what kind of shit and shit driving happens in and with company vehicles.

Any ways, the Caravelle street venue in Impala Park is also in walking distance from a shopping centre.

I wonder if that Piering street house is still operational where S Simone and M Jade worked from, right across the road from a mini shopping centre.
Knightrider78
Knightrider78 - Re: WG that's in walking distance from a shopping centre
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 349
View Profile
Posted: 2019-01-23 09:21:52

On 2019-01-23 08:34:38 2old2 said:
On 2019-01-23 08:19:28 hung_guy39 said: Just be glad that they don't track your phone like some companies with friend finder. Then you have to leave
your phone in the car
and if the working
girl does not open you
cant even call her ;-)

Get a punter phone .... please take an
old handset or get a cheapie, go get a preRICA-ed SIM from your local Pakistani phone shop and use that.

If you are involved - hide it well. Even if you are not involved .... it is just so
much safer.

I have seriously thought about getting a cheapie phone, but, I also thought about what happens when that phone is found...lets say you die and its found?
Imagine putting your family through that and having people start their gossiping etc...NO THANKS!
I will rather continue to block my number and if a SP answers and she is fine with it then hey...happy days.
In all my years of punting I have not given any SP a reason not to answer my blocked number call as I stick to my bookings or call back if I cannot make a booking.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.