Navigation
BigAssLover999
BigAssLover999 - Starting a Massage Venue - looking for a partner & advice
Starting a Massage Venue - looking for a partner & advice
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 13
View Profile
Posted: 2019-01-21 10:00:46

Hi People, I will be opening a new massage venue in Fourways johannesburg.

I am looking for an experienced MG or WG to partner up with and do business with.

I have done some research and there are no many massage venues in the area

PM me if interested. thanks
BigAssLover999
BigAssLover999 - Re: Starting a Massage Venue - looking for a partner & advice
Re: Starting a Massage Venue - looking for a partner & advice
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 14
View Profile
Posted: 2019-01-21 13:01:55

Thanks for the PMs guys, The venue is currently set up for massage.

I come from the corporate world so ideally would like to partner up with an experienced MG or WG to run the venue. Also need help sourcing the girls and with day to day running.

When I am up and running I will take out a venue add here on ESA
Sultry Indian Jiah
Sultry Indian Jiah - Re: Starting a Massage Venue - looking for a partner & advice
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 876
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-01-21 15:29:31

Attention:ESA

Please protect the advertisers from unscrupulous punters falsely sourcing ladies to work from apartments/houses/venues that they do not own.

This is a huge problem in Fourways with guys taking out rental contracts on apartments subletting to ladies at inflated rates. Once the lady signs the contract and pays a deposit, the punter starts demanding daily rates in addition to the monthly rental for the lady to work from the apartment.

Infringing on the advertising tenants rights, by insisting that she allows other ladies to work from the apartment to pay for the daily rate.

Ladies make sure you are dealing with the owner of the property.

Take some one with you who can protect you physically from harm, if you are going to view the property. Ladies have been lured into apartments and attacked.

Do not give notice at the place you working from, waste money travelling to another province/city until the venue has taken out and advert on ESA, as the photographs taken will be a true reflection of the venue.

Make sure you do a check on the person who is the owner/manager of the venue. You do not want to work for someone who thinks that he can get super rich in a short time.

Seriously trust me I had a young punter tell me that if he rents a two bedroom apartment to two ladies he will be able to pay off the property in a year from the income the ladies pay. Every year he'll be able to buy a new property.

There's just too many of these chancers trying to extort maxumum money from ladies with unreasonable expectations.

Be smart ladies, anything a man tells you he can do for you, if you apply yourselves, do the homework, make the effort and persist, you will be able to do better for yourselves.

Minime V10.1
Minime V10.1 - Re: Starting a Massage Venue - looking for a partner & advice
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 619
View Profile
Posted: 2019-01-21 15:35:07

Sound advice Jiah.
Airjon69
Airjon69 - Re: Starting a Massage Venue - looking for a partner & advice
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 72
View Profile
Posted: 2019-01-21 16:47:57

A definite opportunity for a great massage venue in Fourways.
Monozuk
Monozuk - Re: Starting a Massage Venue - looking for a partner & advice
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 38
View Profile
Posted: 2019-01-21 16:53:54

I support Jiah on her views, looking out for her fellow SPs. Wish I could have gotten such sound advice before getting "boots and all" into some venture in the past.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.