Navigation
EvilAngel
EvilAngel - Bring own Condums
Bring own Condums
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 263
View Profile
Posted: 2019-01-14 13:22:54

I dont know if thear is a post a bout it, try to look for it but cant find, but if I miss it can someone just post the link please?

Just want to know from WG do you allow a punter to bring his own condoms.

Why Im asking is that a few of my last punts the condoms provide by WG sits not nice, and there is one that smrls sticks that I dont like.

I look at different once and saw one that advertised as thin as skin and so on. So was thinking to get me a packet of it and try it.
If some of the punters knows about others that you think is better, you inputs will be apriciated.
Bbw Nadia
Bbw Nadia - Re: Bring own Condums
Re: Bring own Condums
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2789
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-01-14 13:28:26
Edited: 2019-01-14 13:28:59

I generally don't mind but for a blow I will use My own. Some of what guys prefer actually tastes vile. I also do not like ribbed/ studded/ coloured /flavoured ones. I am quite sensitive to the last 2
Just ask the lady if you can bring your own and which she prefers.
jtrdbn
jtrdbn - Re: Bring own Condums
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 314
View Profile
Posted: 2019-01-14 13:28:30

Most WGs will allow it provided it's a sealed box/package and it's a known brand... I haven't had any issues taking my own.
Mia Bbw
Mia Bbw - Re: Bring own Condums
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2804
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-01-14 13:39:43

I dont have an issue with you bringing your own and i also stock a large variety of condoms.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Bring own Condums
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2019-01-14 19:15:45

I personally prefer taking my own. Not that I don't trust the ladies but I take a sealed box so both know new. I kinda am super hygiene and safety oriented so feel more comfortable that way knowing they new
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Bring own Condums
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2019-01-14 19:41:48

Some time back I visited a girl on the spur of moment so I didn't have my own. The condom she had looked like the free crap. When she eventually got it on it felt like my penis was being strangled. Since then I always have my own supply in my car and office. Extra thin for BJ, normal for V and thick for A.
Miss Barbie Doll
Miss Barbie Doll - Re: Bring own Condums
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 6613
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-01-14 19:43:10

I do allow guys to bring their own condoms but not Max,flavoured and dotted that I will spank you for trying to kill my pussy.

Durex and barebacks are my favourite condoms.they taste good

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.