Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - How to make a good booking?
How to make a good booking?
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-12-01 22:14:56
Edited: 2018-12-01 22:16:44

I wonder if there are punters who consider themselves pros at making the right booking? I have many moments where I have made bad bookings on new visits. This includes ladies that have good ratings. I've come to realise that ratings and reviews may not be accurate reflection of the experience of all the punters. There are punters who would not review at all for personal reasons. There are probably twice as many punters who are not registered on this platform, and whose experiences with ladies go unrecorded. I often wonder if over and above reviews and ratings there are tricks to making a good booking as opposed to the kind that is below average and leaves a bad taste. There are two methods I am experimenting with. The first is to call for general enquiries on fees and services offered without booking right away just to gauge the personality in the voice (attitude and energy). I don't like punting on the unknown. The second method is to make a request for proposals from ladies via PM. I try to judge the quality of the responses and discern personality traits in the writing. Slang turns me completely off. I am likely to book those who come across as classy, engaging, and subtly persuasive in marketing their services. Not perfect methods. Any other ideas fron punters and ladies?
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: How to make a good booking?
Re: How to make a good booking?
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2018-12-02 09:31:34

I like to have a rapport with the lady before I make the booking.

PM to enquirer on services in line with my expactations, based on response I already know if the WG is my taste or not. Sometimes I have a follow up questions (but others don't like it because they think I'm just taking chances). Next is the call to confirm the time if all the requirements check out (services, rates and my money in the pocket).

I'm a stayer so I only book when I know my pocket is good enough not to rush the booking.

The only disappointment i ever had using this method is WG hygiene (smell not exciting down there) they can be very clean but inside !!!! "let me leave it here you get the drift"

More than 95% of my bookings are 110% satisfactory.
Need4Passion
Need4Passion - Re: How to make a good booking?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 903
View Profile
Posted: 2018-12-02 10:07:56

On 2018-12-02 09:31:34 chowmein said:
I like to have a rapport with the lady before I make the booking.

PM to enquirer on services in line with my expactations, based on response I already know if the WG is my taste or not. Sometimes I have a follow up questions (but others don't like it because they think I'm just taking chances). Next is the call to confirm the time if all the requirements check out (services, rates and my money in the pocket).

I'm a stayer so I only book when I know my pocket is good enough not to rush the booking.

The only disappointment i ever had using this method is WG hygiene (smell not exciting down there) they can be very clean but inside !!!! "let me leave it here you get the drift"

More than 95% of my bookings are 110% satisfactory.

Building a rapport sounds like the most fool proof method but I honestly think most wgs bail a few messages in thinking you're a time waster. I've had wgs that I built and excellent rapport with over messages and was 100% certain to book but had 1 last question to clarify and they just never respond.

Also, when doing it with wgs that work st venues, be weary that it could be the venue owner or manager managing the profile amd building that rapport. I've also had instances where the ladies were nothing in person likenthe one I got hyped for on PM and even had no clue what was discussed, sometimes even stating the complete opposite.
tony b bop
tony b bop - Re: How to make a good booking?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 81
View Profile
Posted: 2018-12-02 11:37:36

I believe it is Bbw Nadia that has commented on her sixth sense when it comes to assessing punters on the phone. I'm the same when it comes to making a booking.

Of course, it isn't really a sense in the true meaning of the word, but the tone of the lady, her choice of words, the manner in which she is able to express herself and her willingness, or lack thereof, to describe service offerings all affect my decision.

Other than that, it is a case of looking at pictures, reviewing reviews and flipping a coin.

I tend not to book anyone with less than three photosets as it indicates a possible lack of experience and prefer photosets that include what looks like a legitimate smile if not laughing.

I get it right 95% of the time. Some are awesome, some are perfectly adequate but it is very rare for me to leave saying "WTF! Never again."
[deleted]
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2018-12-02 13:38:24

I've personally come to realise that I don't do so well with the super highly rated (scores above 30+) ladies. For some reason my experiences have just been underwhelming. Maybe I go in with high expectations based on the scores...
Dave113
Dave113 - Re: How to make a good booking?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 45
View Profile
Posted: 2018-12-02 14:21:53

I like to first enquire either with pm or WhatsApp. If ladies does not respond then it will be a bad punt 90% of the time.
BOOBS53
BOOBS53 - Re: How to make a good booking?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 5791
View Profile
Posted: 2018-12-02 14:33:49

On 2018-12-02 14:21:53 Dave113 said:
I like to first enquire either with pm or WhatsApp. If ladies does not respond then it will be a bad punt 90% of the time.

Most of the time I like to break the ice with a pm. In the way that the lady answer will determine the way forward !!!
[deleted]
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-12-02 21:56:47

On 2018-12-02 13:38:24 ShadowfaxCool said:
I've personally come to realise that I don't do so well with the super highly rated (scores above 30+) ladies. For some reason my experiences have just been underwhelming. Maybe I go in with high expectations based on the scores...

I have the same experience.
Need4Passion
Need4Passion - Re: How to make a good booking?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 910
View Profile
Posted: 2018-12-02 23:53:52

On 2018-12-02 21:56:47 Menelus said:
On 2018-12-02 13:38:24 ShadowfaxCool said: I've personally come to realise that I don't do so well with the super highly rated (scores above 30+) ladies. For some reason my experiences have just been underwhelming. Maybe I go in with high expectations based on the scores...

I have the same experience.

I had the same experiences in the past, actually some with way way higher ratings. After re-reading the reviews trying to figure out how it was so wrong, you find a lot are selfies. What I never understand is if they csn write exactly what a guy wants,nthey know what needs to be done so why they don't just delivery what they already know is beyond me.
roshta
roshta - Re: How to make a good booking?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 591
View Profile
Posted: 2018-12-03 06:31:32

I kind of talk a lot. So during enquiry(booking) I try to crack some jokes. What I have learned is that the ones that don't usually laugh at my attempt of jokes are kind of stuck up and the booking ends up being dissatisfactory for me. My gauge meter is how we interact during the call but optimism has led me to sh*tty places at some instances and the negative reviews I only post if I see no redemption for the Wg. If there is hope (if she tried) I will only give pointers of what she can improve on, and will not attempt to paint her profile negatively.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.