Navigation
Bastet
Bastet - Known vs Unknown
Known vs Unknown
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 103
View Profile
Posted: 2018-12-02 19:22:34

A difficult choice to make - stay with a service provider giving consistent good service, or try someone else? There are such a variety of lovely sexy woman available on this site - tempting to try more of the beauties. On the other hand, I may be disappointed if the service is below par. Choices choices choices.
Climax
Climax - Re: Known vs Unknown
Re: Known vs Unknown
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4048
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-12-02 19:36:53

Everyone deserves a chance, you might be surprised at how many hidden gems are out there, It's just that they do not participate on the forum...

I know several of them...
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Known vs Unknown
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-12-02 21:01:57

I work in midrand and u are number one for me to visit gorgeous lady. Want to make long sensual slow love to you
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-12-02 22:56:16

agree with Bastet, its not easy. I tried it a few days ago and ya i was let down.

i no longer have the energy to give bad reviews, i just move on.

but yet again i found an amazing gem just like what Climax said.

so in short, its 50/50 ... just have a system ... keep those that r good, if budget is tyt, go to them ... and on good days ... there is no harm in trying new ladies ...
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-12-02 22:56:47

On 2018-12-02 19:36:53 Climax said:
Everyone deserves a chance, you might be surprised at how many hidden gems are out there, It's just that they do not participate on the forum...

I know several of them...

if u do not mind, PM details please ...
Need4Passion
Need4Passion - Re: Known vs Unknown
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 909
View Profile
Posted: 2018-12-02 23:48:50

Always a tough choice. I say do one new in 4 punts. Allows you the chance to find a gem and if you hit a boo-boo, it's a 25% loss.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.