Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1828
View Profile
Posted: 2018-11-29 20:17:11

On 2018-11-29 20:13:30 Sexyhumour said:
On 2018-11-29 19:57:28 jjsoap said: On 2018-11-29 19:40:05 Sexyhumour said:

how you sleep at night.

I sleep with my eyes closed, and you

I sleep with my eyes closed too but wouldn't have a peaceful sleep knowing that other's are hurt cos of me since my conscience is not dead.
So now I wonder how "Leratosh"does it.

My guess would be with one eye open
Miss Barbie Doll
Miss Barbie Doll - Re: Leratosh
Re: Leratosh
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 6208
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-11-29 20:25:55

No one should sleep with an open eye she is one of the stupid girls I know

Yes I am hurt,as I didn't expect this kind of a behavior from her.but fuck the bitch,she can go finger herself.i have enough toys to use,that I don't think she does.because she wouldn't have so much time in her hand to create a fake profile.
Just to spite other ladies sies man
Climax
Climax - Re: Leratosh
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4038
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-11-29 21:04:59

Too many fake shits on here...
Alexa
Alexa - Re: Leratosh
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 30
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-11-30 01:59:09

It's saddens me deeply when I bump into threads like these. Women fighting and calling each other such names. I'm sure there are better ways to react or respond to such situations that show that we love and respect ourselves and know and understand ourselves and everything that we are about. And not be moved by other people's opinions of you because you know, you love,understand and respect yourself too much and keeping your reputation matters most.
Why must women see each other women as competition and instant enemies? Why can't we empower, support and love each other? Why not strive to be better role models to the younger women coming into the business. A lot of negative and bad things have been said by society about women in this business and this sort of behaviour proves everything to be correct.

Such hate filled threads are bad for us. I'm sure even punters are not happy when they see these things and some are maybe laughing and saying women are a joke look at how they are to each other. Society will not stop calling us names and saying the worst. We have the power to change that by being a united front, support, love each other and fix each others crowns not tearing each other down.

Powerful women empower other women. Girls put each other down.

We all have a choice on what we want to be.

Arhwen
Arhwen - Re: Leratosh
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 6106
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-11-30 05:05:46

Ladies Ladies Ladies.

Time for the old woman to speak you know that this means its time to listen.

You know yourselves better than Miss Laratosh why are you arguing with a lady that is high. The shit shes smoking is probably stronger than the socks KickAss smokes.

Leave her have her forum time behind a member profile. The only way she can get the kind of attention that we ladies do is by stirring shit besides its pointless arguing with someone thats constantly high as they are not in their right mind.

Ps Miss Laratosh you can only wish one day you will look like this old lady when you are my age.

Psssst you already ugly on the inside that shit you smoking is going to start making you look ugly on the outside too if you dont already.

A word of advice Miss Laratosh. Keep your clients happy instead of attacking us through a Alias then you wont need to feel like you have to compete with a old lady like me and her friends.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.