Burfi
Burfi - Re: Interest Rates are Up, Dicks will be Down
Re: Interest Rates are Up, Dicks will be Down
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 726
View Profile
Posted: 2018-11-23 11:27:36

On 2018-11-23 08:20:49 Blades said:

Paint your fingernails red, sit on your hand untill it goes dead, then give yourself a handjob.

Will look and feel as if someone else is jerking you off...

Holy fuck! Apart from the dodgy painting red of your fingernails which will not meet peer review approval for inclusion in the SSS manual; the other half of your technique should get a chapter for it in the manual.

Minime pls take note.
uwillwantme
uwillwantme - Re: Interest Rates are Up, Dicks will be Down
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 908
View Profile
Posted: 2018-11-23 12:20:53

On 2018-11-22 21:15:48 Menelus said:
Any other tricks that punters can share? What are other strategies punters are using during these tough economic times? I've heard that there are gels that one can use to keep the dick up for a long time. Does anyone know if there are gells that kill the appetite, and keep the dick down for a long period of time?

Have a look at your wife again...... try and keep that phone/tab/laptop down for a few minutes. Buy her some lingerie and that will make a difference for a few weeks for sure.
Blades
Blades - Re: Interest Rates are Up, Dicks will be Down
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 143
View Profile
Posted: 2018-11-23 15:43:44

On 2018-11-23 11:06:49 Sirwhiskey said:

@Blades what a classic! Think I will rather have sex with the wife! Lol!

Difficult times ahead! Will have to cut punting budget, depending on what the SP charges!

The wife...yeah. Not all of us have that...ummm...luxury...? (Really...did I just say luxury?)

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.