Climax
Climax - Re: ? Black Friday ?
Re: ? Black Friday ?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4014
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-11-23 16:33:14

On 2018-11-23 12:08:53 gunts said:
There is a old, old Latin saying "Suum Quique" which means "To each his own".
I say this with all due respect to all the ladies and all the punters out there, that are enjoying the BF specials.
I am glad that due to certain reasons I could not punt today. The lady/ladies I would have seen today I will visit next week and gladly pay their normal requested fee.
Personally, I feel it is fundamentally wrong to take advantage of some crazy commercial hype just to book a lady at a price way below what her daily worth is..... It's a simple matter of respect.
For Corporate's and Retailers it is fine. I have no problem with that. They make huge profits all year round and can afford to give specials and still make money. (It is all claimed back from the suppliers anyway).
As for the BULK of the ESA Ladies, they work hard, day in and day out, to keep us, punters, happy and leave us with a smile on our faces. We love them for it and keep coming back for more week in and week out.
So why is today any different? Same work, same effort, same service but to make the same return the girls have to do more and more..... Why?
Sorry.... just my opinion and like belly buttons, each person has one.

Amen Amen Amen...
Jewel
Jewel - Re: ? Black Friday ?
Re: ? Black Friday ?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 504
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-11-23 17:07:48

On 2018-11-23 16:14:37 gunts said:
@ Need4Passion...
Like you said.. Dude...
Not only have I been in retail but also a International Director for a major company with head office based in Brussels and Singapore.
Been doing retail stuff and wholesale just about all my life.
No need to explain to me the simple economics of Promotions..
My point.. which you missed totally was that the girls here on ESA are NOT corporates with basic, plus Com, plus Benefits, plus 13th cheque like you do.
They are not sheltered, month by month with all the trappings.
They are the "individual retailers" that you so glibly overlook.
They are the ones that make it all work....
Pls dont be callous and superior...
Girls we love you and what you do.....

Thank you thank you THANK YOU GUNTS!!!

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.