Navigation
Sexy Ass
Sexy Ass - VIDS fuck up
VIDS fuck up
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 392
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-11-14 03:22:27

I Havent been very active of late and thought seeing as i do need new VIDS i start working myself up, getting all dressed, planning the whole session in my head. Start with a strip teaze, even tuned the radio to jac as this time of the morning its music non stop. Then a dildlo vid ending with orgasm. Then bring in the partner for fourplay, steaming sex in all positions ending with a doggy style creampie letting it drip out of me. Towel at the ready. All dressed up the dog gets banned to the kitchen with her bed and toys ,strip teaze here i come. And here it all start to go down hill.....

First no flash..... changed some settings here and there still finished the vid but not going to use it as i now remembered i forgot to shave...

So on to dildo video....

Get out my dildo's decided on my lil silver ball, first remember i owe a guy a pic of my bush so did that 1st. Then fluffing the pillows, i lay down pointing her to the light as we now know no flash. VIDS starts, all smiles, showing the cam the toy i tend to use, putting the small ball on my belly, taking the remote to turn it up ALL THE WAY..... and the bats are flat... Okey not the end of the world i do have more than one dildo, grabbing the other one, only one of the batteries are there.... taking the next one, for some reason not turned off so also flat...finally partner brings my Scholl foot sander closer and get all of them working...

Too late...
Turned OFF ALL THE WAY LOL!!!

Wil try again tom

X0x
Sexy Ass
Sexy Ass
Sexy Ass - Re: VIDS fuck up
Re: VIDS fuck up
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 393
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-11-14 03:23:20

For the gold members a pic that goes with the story in my personal gallery...
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: VIDS fuck up
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-11-14 07:08:05

Lucky partner :P
Sexy Ass
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 394
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-11-14 08:33:38

He didnt get lucky last night lol
Sexy Ass
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 401
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-11-14 15:49:24

Trying again today....
avsharn
avsharn - Re: VIDS fuck up
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 73
View Profile
Posted: 2018-11-14 17:42:24

Could you stop spamming us on whatsapp that you need cash! You should only reply if we message you!
Sexy Ass
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 403
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-11-15 11:34:16

You Couldve just asked to be removed from the bc list. Sending it here Doesnt help diddly squat as i still DONT know who to remove....

Didnt think this one through did you...?
Sexy Ass
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 404
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-11-15 11:41:00

Please let send me a whatsapp stating that its you who is trying to ruin my live so i can remove you. Funny that other guys have the needed manners to asks me personally instead of trying to ruin the only income i have. Which i think is really childish and selfcentered.

Regards
Sexy ass

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.