Navigation
Trashy
Trashy - My Medical Condition
My Medical Condition
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 236
View Profile
Posted: 2018-11-13 09:17:45

Over the past few years, I've been struggling with a condition called Ulcerative Colitis. In summary, it is an inflammation of the large intestine. I've tried everything from oral meds to IV infusions without any success. 3 Months ago, I decided to go under the knife an have my large intestine removed. I now have a stoma (ileostomy) and sport the latest fashion, a Coloplast pouch. In lay man's terms, they've removed my large intestine and pushed my small intestine through my stomach wall, and I wear an external pouch to catch my digested food, which I empty a few times a day.

Being self-conscious, I have stopped punting completely. I want to hear from the ladies what they think about this. Would this condition completely freak you out? Or would it just be the case of pretending it doesn't exist?

No judgement hear....so if it freaks you out you welcome to say so, I won't be offended at all...In actual fact, it freaks most people out. I'm just happy to be pain-free.
Laura - Lady Of Pleasure
Laura - Lady Of Pleasure - Re: My Medical Condition
Re: My Medical Condition
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 102
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-11-13 09:31:05

Hi Trashy,

It's nothing to be ashamed of. I know 2 people who have a coloplast pouch attached and they are living happy full lives. It is something you will have to get used to. If anything, you will become more hygienic because of this.

Don't stop punting, just let the lady know that you have one. It's not as if it flops around on your side.

Having this bag does not make you disabled. You can do anything that any other person can do that does not have one and is able-bodied.

Let's hope people google all about coloplast pouches or colostomy bags and become more accepting of people who have this attached.

Happy punting ;)
Qadira
Qadira - Re: My Medical Condition
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 336
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-11-13 09:48:33

On 2018-11-13 09:17:45 Trashy said:
Over the past few years, I've been struggling with a condition called Ulcerative Colitis. In summary, it is an inflammation of the large intestine. I've tried everything from oral meds to IV infusions without any success. 3 Months ago, I decided to go under the knife an have my large intestine removed. I now have a stoma (ileostomy) and sport the latest fashion, a Coloplast pouch. In lay man's terms, they've removed my large intestine and pushed my small intestine through my stomach wall, and I wear an external pouch to catch my digested food, which I empty a few times a day.

Being self-conscious, I have stopped punting completely. I want to hear from the ladies what they think about this. Would this condition completely freak you out? Or would it just be the case of pretending it doesn't exist?

No judgement hear....so if it freaks you out you welcome to say so, I won't be offended at all...In actual fact, it freaks most people out. I'm just happy to be pain-free.

No judgement what so ever. You are you and that is all that matters. No disability or health issue should stop you from enjoying your life to the fullest and no one should judge you for it.

I agree with Laura, make a girl aware. And the ESA ladies are awesome and I don't think any will be judgemental.

Have an awesome day and happy punting.
Tamerin
Tamerin - Re: My Medical Condition
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 50
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-11-13 11:48:56

Hi

I am sorry to here about your condition. I have no idea what your condition are like, or what it looks like. But I am sure most of the girls won't have a problem.

I have a client with a skin condition and it doesn't really matter to me. I enjoy his company and he is an awesome guy.

Good luck hope you will start punting soon again....

Love T

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.