Navigation
Lana @ The Doll House
Lana @ The Doll House - Re: The Doll House
Re: The Doll House
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 13
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-11-07 22:30:53

Ladies and gents of the purple site this is the message from my boss syren . The THD has gone under construction, As much as we enjoyed our stay in Centurion is not as "home" as much as we are relocating back to the East, we are currently in a process of getting things in order to be bigger and better. In the interim, The Doll House will be working on the Guesthouse in waterkloof. Although this is non ideal, we made the decision as a team for the benefit of the great picture - so non of jumping ship...Hehe. syren is still the owner of the THD and still overseeing things and the doll house is still a team and working as the dolls.

Thank you to each and everyone for your continued support and encouragement.

You can still reach her via pm (syren), just send a "message" on an old DH post.

"Looking forward to being back where it all started and being seeing you all again."

Kisses to ya all...

Syren...xxx
Diamond @ The Doll House
Diamond @ The Doll House - Re: The Doll House
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 32
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-11-07 22:38:26

Ooh again our clients have their own private exit , where by they enter through but not at the main gates of guesthouse,they use private gate which is the back gate of the guesthouse in respective of our clients privacy. Mwaaaah night.
Simone
Simone - Re: The Doll House
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 160
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-11-08 10:48:40

Good morning,I'm sorry for disappearing. I know people were shocked this week to see us under Waterkloof with no explanation. As my colleagues have said we are still together and working towards a common goal. The only reason I removed the @the doll house caption in my profile is because I know the standard that the name represents and seeing as now we're at a guest house,I do not in anyway want to tarnish the reputation that siren worked so hard for. We still do our best to put our clients first and work hard to please as best we can.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: The Doll House
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-11-08 11:37:53

On 2018-11-08 10:48:40 Simone said:
Good morning,I'm sorry for disappearing. I know people were shocked this week to see us under Waterkloof with no explanation. As my colleagues have said we are still together and working towards a common goal. The only reason I removed the @the doll house caption in my profile is because I know the standard that the name represents and seeing as now we're at a guest house,I do not in anyway want to tarnish the reputation that siren worked so hard for. We still do our best to put our clients first and work hard to please as best we can.

No please don't be sorry and dont disappear Doll, the only thing that is allowed to disappear here is a hard cock disappearing into wet pussy.
Seriously, glad to know that you guys have a plan.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.