Navigation
BOOBS53
BOOBS53 - Re: Most Memorable Bookings
Re: Most Memorable Bookings
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 5469
View Profile
Posted: 2018-10-17 20:35:23

Speechless .. must have been a memorable one indeed ... lol !!!
BendOver
BendOver - Re: Most Memorable Bookings
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1307
View Profile
Posted: 2018-10-17 21:10:15

Lol....

martinm
martinm - Re: Most Memorable Bookings
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1659
View Profile
Posted: 2018-10-17 22:44:54

I just love Boobs description of his time with his special lady - sounds very similar with my experiences with my special ladies, a couple from HoE. I still remember how we made love on top of the roof to Devils Playground! It just goes to show that this industry does have special moments and just not a simple fuck! A xxx
Miss Barbie Doll
Miss Barbie Doll - Re: Most Memorable Bookings
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 5728
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-10-17 23:22:58

I have had best sessions many times some have made me to speak in different tongues.

But i have one memorable session that is stuck with me till today.

Was an allnight booking,Mr nice guy cooked for me.We set with our red wine,along the way we where busy on ESA checking out ladies calls where made.Unfortunately the lady of my choice isn't into ladies,but he didn't give up we called someone else.Next thing she was playing with us,I mean he booked a lady for me mmmmmm.something i had always dreamed off so yeah that made my night,the session was really crazy everyone was so horny what a night.

I still dream about it
goofy123
goofy123 - Re: Most Memorable Bookings
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1742
View Profile
Posted: 2018-10-18 06:09:12

2 spectacular ladies from HOE were simply wonderful, 90 minutes of fun, laughter, sexiness resulted in a mind blowing session for me. Never repeated the activity as I don't want to spoil the memory. It was spectacular.
One of the ladies is still active, the other has left the industry.

Went on a road trip with a lady which was awesome, spent the night in a hotel with lots of activities happening. She caught a flight back to JHB and I continued on my way. Was a brilliant trip! Also no longer active in the industry.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Most Memorable Bookings
Less than 10 posts
Posted: 2018-10-18 08:50:40

I have two that will always stay me by...

A stunner who worked out of Bryanston at the end of 2010,had quite a roller-coaster year and decided to spoil myself with this lady. She was absolutely amazing, piercing blue eyes and a killer smile. Met me at the door in a little floral summer dress and sexy high heel sandals. We made love like old lovers and was an awesome way to start the holidays. I was such a noob punter at that stage that I didn't know kissing was on the cards (damn you Pretty Woman). Damn I miss Tyla!

My second was a lot more recent, visited a lady in Durban whilst she was down there for a bit. I asked her to wear something sexy and heels, she obliged and knocked my breath away when I arrived. I was shaking a bit so I sat down on the massage table to hide my trembling legs, she approached me and from there I was the only man in her world for that amazing hour. Passion beyond compare, if it wasn't for the flight to catch I could have easily spend the rest of the day with her... She is back in Jhb now, but on the far side I never get to visit...
st1
st1 - Re: Most Memorable Bookings
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 56
View Profile
Posted: 2018-10-18 14:24:54

Lynx - please tell us about some of your most memorable experiences
Blades
Blades - Re: Most Memorable Bookings
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 85
View Profile
Posted: 2018-10-18 15:28:27
Edited: 2018-10-18 15:29:48

Most memorable was probably not my best, but it is one that sticks with me.

I was 19. The thought of paying for sex never really crossed my mind. That night I made an impulsive decision and ended up in a room with a gorgeous, petit brunette with a killer body, tanned, soft skin and skills that this 19 year old had never been exposed to.

Up until then the only sex I've had was with equally inexperienced girls still shy and unsure how to do things.

When that WG took my cock into her mouth I thought I was going to explode in an instant. I had to stop her.

Before hand I told her that it was my first time with a professional and that she should lead the way.

She did everything as slowly as possible,but alas, I couldn't last long.

The sex itself was over very quickly, but what sticks with me was how she patiently and gracefully treated me who was obviously extremely nervous and shaking like a leaf.
happymuncher
happymuncher - Re: Most Memorable Bookings
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 42
View Profile
Posted: 2018-10-18 17:38:31

Miss B, those special nights take 2 or in our case 3 to tango. You bring out the beast in me. We had such a blast. Damm but you are naughty
Miss Barbie Doll
Miss Barbie Doll - Re: Most Memorable Bookings
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 5741
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-10-18 17:55:35

On 2018-10-18 17:38:31 happymuncher said:
Miss B, those special nights take 2 or in our case 3 to tango. You bring out the beast in me. We had such a blast. Damm but you are naughty

Mr you are saying a beast,You bring satan himself in me hahahaha.Fuck it took me the whole weekend to recover,I still wish we get to fly and get lost in the island one day and leave to fuck forever there hahaha.without worrying about people,everytime I think of that night.i get so wet blushing

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.