Navigation
Sage
Sage - Re: I'm almost 60 year old ... and she got me like a LAMB!!
Re: I'm almost 60 year old ... and she got me like a LAMB!!
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 53
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-10-11 13:59:45
Edited: 2018-10-11 14:00:49

On 2018-10-11 13:46:29 FMS said:
I do not believe naming her would deprive her of her livelihood.

In no ways do her skills to con and deceive affect her ability to provide a good or even above average punt.

It would however warn punters to be on their guard.

In fact I for one may book her if I know who she is which may, if enough punters share my view, put her in the position to start paying back the loan.

You make an interesting argument
I'm impressed!
Wild_Weasel
Wild_Weasel - Re: I'm almost 60 year old ... and she got me like a LAMB!!
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 260
View Profile
Posted: 2018-10-11 14:26:49

I don't agree as the SP in question propably gives consistent good service and doesn't actually scam people.

The loan was a personal loan and not a service agreement.
Her defaulting on a personal loan has nothing to do with quality of service.

Not excusing her behaviour but personal matters have little to nothing to do with professional service rendered [/QUOTE]

'Technicality offers a temporary back door to salvation', just ask the hordes of politicians who got away with blatant crimes i.e. JZ and his band of merry thieves. Eventually they will get caught and answer for their crimes. In Oom Peter's case the wg in question is going to try her luck again and again until it runs out. After all 'You can dress it up and put lipstick on it, but a pig will always remain a pig'
Disclaimer: No malice or disrespect intended to pigs or any other animal species, as no animal had ever lied or stolen money from mankind.
PETERPAN959
PETERPAN959 - Re: I'm almost 60 year old ... and she got me like a LAMB!!
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 33
View Profile
Posted: 2018-10-11 21:29:20

Ladies and guys, I flattered! So much attention to an issue on mine is not usual for me!! Sorry for replying so late, but I have to work to earn my living and I had a full day. In my Country we say something like "in a discussion report the sin OR the sinner, never both".
@ Weasel, if you really need a name, I'll PM it to you with a screenshot of some whatsup lines. My goal was to gather some attention on a matter that happened to me, not to enflame relations. In my experience, if you carry your own weight and move on, life will balance itself. I'm not after this sad Lady, just next time I'll be more careful!! Good nite forum!!

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.