Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Venues versus Independents
Venues versus Independents
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2018-10-07 21:42:20

I have always been ambivalent about going to venues. Although I generally prefer visiting independent ladies, venues have that attraction of having a wide pool of appealing ladies. My biggest fears at venues are a) police raids (this once happened at one I visited a long time ago in Cape Town. Fortunately, it seemed police were looking for something specific) b) bumping to someone I know. I remember a story of a guy who bumped to his father at a venue as he was walking out (this was in one of the forums in Europe) c) starring neighbors (I had this encounter while waiting outside of a venue, and they were taking longer to open the gate) d) fear of having my car bumped or bumping someone (parking is tight in many venues). I'd like to know what are other punters' experiences of venues? And fears? And pros and cons of venues versus ladies working independently.
punter001
punter001 - Re: Venues versus Independents
Re: Venues versus Independents
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 125
View Profile
Posted: 2018-10-07 22:20:39

Same fears as you stated, prefer independent wgs.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.