Re: A true lady...
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 139
View Profile
Posted: 2018-10-03 07:41:04

On 2018-10-03 06:47:49 Lea-may said:
Good morning Gents,

I love this tread.
I have worked with a SP once and I was shocked by the way she handled her clients and answered her phone. Some days I was actually speechless what I heard lol.

I believe every client needs to be respected. If a clients calls you, he took the time and made the effort so show the same respect.

I don't cater for black clients, please don't attack me, I beg you, its a personal preference, but I had a couple of clients calling me and I can hear by the accent that I won't be able to cater for them.

Still I ask who I am speaking to I tell them politely my ROAR rules and where I can I refer a lady that I think that would be able to accommodate them.

I have heard on a couple of occasions the words, Lea thank u for being so polite, or Lea thank you for your kind response and thank you for not putting the phone down in my ear.

I would never do that.
I believe the first communication between me and my client is either via call,SMS or WhatsApp, and it costs nothing to be polite..... But now comes the down side.

My work number is always on as I use my mtn data.

My add stipulates my working hours, but still I would get a WhatsApp at 00.05 on a Sunday evening, or a WhatsApp on a Sunday......with the words, I am horny....how much for a fuck?????

I reply politely ...good day please see my working hours..kindly contact me tom"the Monday " for info

But no next WhatsApp a pic of their private parts.....

Well hun sorry I scroll to the block button and will block you....

So I think to end my input of, mutual respect, please check the lady's working hours, talk nicely when u call, be clean and smell nice when you arrive and I believe all will end in a lovely session.

Have a great week all

Lovies Lea

Fantastic response, Lea. Thank you for reminding us that its a two-way street. You have definitely recognised that the manner in which one communicates is 80% of the reason a punter or lady makes or accepts a booking.

I have a feeling your phone will be busy today. :)

Kisses.
Lea-may
Lea-may - Re: A true lady...
Re: A true lady...
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 279
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-10-03 09:50:53

@Silverwolf only a honest answer coming from the heart have a fantastic week xxx

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.