Navigation
eljapo
eljapo - Re: Some confession
Re: Some confession
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 3
View Profile
Posted: 2018-09-28 21:02:36

I had the same experience - tries to book one lady, told over and over again by the hostess she is unavailable,only to finally see her and she says business is so slow lately...
JohnnyBGoode
JohnnyBGoode - Re: Some confession
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 31
View Profile
Posted: 2018-09-29 08:27:14

There is one house that I have been to a number of times where there are 4 (or more) ladies working

There are many great things about the house - one of them is the wonderful spirit between the ladies

Maybe once a hippy always a hippy but the "peace and love" that I saw there was really great
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Some confession
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-10-01 11:46:10

There is a venue with a bar that I visit every now and then, hopefully to see new talent, but most of the time it's the same girls for a long time. The other day we sit at the bar and I hear a conversation about a new lady. She started the day before and after a few hours she left the place. The other ladies said if they don't like someone, they will get rid of her quickly.

It's so wrong, saw the jealousy when the new lady get all the attention. There was even one lady who told another lady I'm her client. At the end I never booked her again after I saw what she was trying to do.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.