Navigation
Qadira
Qadira - Re: How Rude
Re: How Rude
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 286
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-09-29 06:47:41

Yes, selection is important. But I have had bad luck for over a month now. I am forced to be in low key accommodation due to circumstances beyond my control and still get judged.

Keeping positive is easy when you are in a better situation where you don't need to keep down to keep warm.

None know what I have to endure and yet I smile in greeting, treat you like a gentleman and give you the pleasure.

Thank you for the positive thoughts, it is appreciated. All I ask is to rather walk a mile in someone else's shoes before you get attitude.

Have an awesome weekend.
Dirkydicky
Dirkydicky - Re: How Rude
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 4
View Profile
Posted: 2018-09-29 06:49:38

I always say treat a Sp like you would want a guy to treat your sister or daughter. They have feelings as well
Melina - The Edging Expert
Melina - The Edging Expert - Re: How Rude
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1492
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-09-29 06:57:41

On 2018-09-28 07:09:37 Bbw Nadia said:
If anything this business will teach you its to grow a thick skin.
l think most guys have no idea what you put up with on a daily basis. We get told we knew what we are getting ourselves into or it comes with the territory. But at the end of the day we are a human being with feelings and frustrations. We face rudeness and disrespect on an almost daily basis. But here we are again.....new day, new possibilities, new challenges. And when a punter comes we smile no matter how the hell in we may feel. (There are better, more colourful terms to express this in Afrikaans)

OH How i miss Afrikaans....

Spot on Nadia but the question is do we really know what we letting ourselves in. Or do really we only know once we open our door???

No matter how much we screen our clients there is never telling who and what will come through your door.

So sorry you had to encounter such bad behavior :(
Melina - The Edging Expert
Melina - The Edging Expert - Re: How Rude
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1493
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-09-29 07:00:12

On 2018-09-28 17:59:51 2cool4u007 said:
Unfortunate but you editing the word whore is part of the problem...that says something about you

Seriously dude i think that this statement says something about you. Could you possibly be one of the men go around treating women like shit and has no respect for them???

Qadira
Qadira - Re: How Rude
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 287
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-09-29 09:24:09

On 2018-09-28 17:59:51 2cool4u007 said:
Unfortunate but you editing the word whore is part of the problem...that says something about you

Thank you for the insight. Please refrain from contacting me. I don't need to know you to know that your freedom to use that word says volumes about you.
JohnnyBGoode
JohnnyBGoode - Re: How Rude
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 32
View Profile
Posted: 2018-09-29 09:52:34

One of the nicest things a WG ever said to me - which is actually also quite sad - was that she liked me because I talked to her "like a person"

Most of us agree that we should treat each other with respect - but there are idiots out there who do not do it and also idiots out there who show road rage

i am not sure whether talking about it on the forum will change their behaviour
2cool4u007
2cool4u007 - Re: How Rude
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 8
View Profile
Posted: 2018-09-29 12:42:58

I've never contacted you in my life so make that clear

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.