Navigation
Gav31
Gav31 - Manscaping
Manscaping
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 68
View Profile
Posted: 2018-06-13 20:44:07

So in my later years I suddenly find that the hair on my body has started growing at an alarming rate. And I'm naturally a very hairy oke so this is quite concerning for me (Sadly the hair on my head left years ago but that's another story)

After toying with the idea for a long time I've decided some serious bodily trimming is in order.

Are there any ladies in the Jo'burg area who offer this service, preferably with a naughty twist? If so please pm me with rates?

Thanks! :)

in69
in69 - Re: Manscaping
Re: Manscaping
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1271
View Profile
Posted: 2018-06-13 20:52:51

Maybe chat with Chas as he has a male grooming salon going.. but she is in Pretoria.. but you possibly get milked after that..now that would be a real twist...
Galaxy @ Blue Eclipse
Galaxy @ Blue Eclipse - Re: Manscaping
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 586
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-06-13 22:47:55

I know Stormpie is doing male grooming and it's apparently an absolutely amazing experience! But yet again you will have to travel to Pretoria;)
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Manscaping
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2018-06-13 23:23:59

My advice is to keep grooming and sensual sessions separate. It's completely different experiences requiring different states of mind.
Doubleslappedass
Doubleslappedass - Re: Manscaping
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1018
View Profile
Posted: 2018-09-27 16:19:02

Anyone in Johannesburg? Not sure I want to intimate with lady after she has seen me crying , but I am always willling to try something new once... Pretoria to Far, maybe stormpie can bring her ass and hot wax to massage inc Melrose once a week, lotsa half gorillas walking around here..

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.