Navigation
Burfi
Burfi - Re: Has anyone booked a lady from the Locanto site?
Re: Has anyone booked a lady from the Locanto site?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 366
View Profile
Posted: 2018-09-12 09:17:52

I made that mistake years ago. A legitimate WG calling herself Stacey. She still advertises on other sites.

She used a hot babe's pics. I called and explicitly asked her if the pics are realy her. She said yes and I made my way to Pretoria and was met by a very different, fat lady.

Lesson learned. Never again will look at locanto, it's a scammers paradise. Also another lesson re-learnt: "If it's too good to be true, it probably is"
J_69
J_69 - Re: Has anyone booked a lady from the Locanto site?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 282
View Profile
Posted: 2018-09-12 13:45:41

On 2018-09-12 09:17:52 Burfi said:
I made that mistake years ago. A legitimate WG calling herself Stacey. She still advertises on other sites.

She used a hot babe's pics. I called and explicitly asked her if the pics are realy her. She said yes and I made my way to Pretoria and was met by a very different, fat lady.

Lesson learned. Never again will look at locanto, it's a scammers paradise. Also another lesson re-learnt: "If it's too good to be true, it probably is"

She still advertises, same dude, I wouldn't wanna drive 60kms for her
Sexy Ass
Sexy Ass - Re: Has anyone booked a lady from the Locanto site?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 323
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-09-13 17:18:11

Been on locanto from the moment I stepped into the industry. Do get quite a lot of clients from there. But as mentioned a lot of wankers also...
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Has anyone booked a lady from the Locanto site?
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2018-09-25 15:12:33
Edited: 2018-09-25 15:33:19

I have never tried Locanto but 'Ads Africa' works well for me. Down here on the Deep Natal South Coast, ESA does not feature at all, so I have to look for my coital entertainment elsewhere.

Go to Ads Africa and plug in the name of your home town...you will be surprised at how many ladies advertise there. I find it best to call first and then communicate via sms or wattsapp thereafter in order to gauge if the advertiser is a scammer or not.

I have met plenty of gorgeous nubile Zulu ladies in this way, many of whom do not have a venue to work from and whom offer rates as low as R200 per hour.

I have enjoyed sexual interludes and quickies in the sugarcane fields, in the back of my old bakkie, on the back seat of my Mercedes or up against the wall of our local community water storage tank. And I will always tip well those who make an effort.

Not for everyone, but variety is most certainly the spice of life...
Sibyl
Sibyl - Re: Has anyone booked a lady from the Locanto site?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1333
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-09-25 15:19:40
Edited: 2018-09-25 15:21:01

I always have an ad running on Locanto as well, but under the health and beauty section. It doesn't bring in lots of clients, but the way I see it, since it is essentially free advertising, I have nothing to loose in keeping an active advert there.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.