Navigation
LMDaveZA
LMDaveZA - Punting 101
Punting 101
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2
View Profile
Posted: 2018-09-21 22:45:07

Good evening to the beautiful ladies of ESA and all punters!

Been browsing ESA for a while, initially out of curiosity but that curiosity has gradually turned into an eagerness to the point where I often find myself considering the possibilities...

Needless to say I am new to scene and sometimes think it would be foolish to deprive oneself of the pleasures and experiences that are possible when meeting some of these lovely ladies.

Been considering a visit to a MG as a start to get a feel for the sport. Since it would be a first for me I need to do my homework and make it worthwhile for both me and the lady. So I am interested to get some advice from punters and ladies alike, please.

- If I had only one opportunity at this, who would be your recommended MG in the Pta/Centurion area?
- If you could have your first experience over, what would you have done differently?
- Any newbie mistakes to avoid?
- And perhaps, any ladies willing to humor an eager newbie?

Great long weekend to you all!

Dave

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.