Navigation
roshta
roshta - Gold membership value increment
Gold membership value increment
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 554
View Profile
Posted: 2018-09-20 23:04:02

With the rise in prices of almost everything due to recession I get an itchy feeling that some membership rates will follow suit. I have a request to ESA of bettering my site browsing experience. How about allowing for gold members to view old profiles/ abandoned/deactivated profiles of girls.

Are there requests that you have?
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Gold membership value increment
Re: Gold membership value increment
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-09-21 07:31:12

On 2018-09-20 23:04:02 roshta said:
With the rise in prices of almost everything due to recession I get an itchy feeling that some membership rates will follow suit. I have a request to ESA of bettering my site browsing experience. How about allowing for gold members to view old profiles/ abandoned/deactivated profiles of girls.

not a bad idea ...
Veronica Franco
Veronica Franco - Re: Gold membership value increment
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 5417
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-09-21 10:34:37
Edited: 2018-09-21 10:36:47

On 2018-09-20 23:04:02 roshta said:

That is up to the ladies, not esa or clients unless it's the ladies who are banned from the site, which you can view anyway. The ladies could have left the industry and prefer not to have any trace of their profiles around any longer. Is there not enough on the site to wank over already?

That is a ridiculous idea and given how spoilt you guys are already with R130 a month vs the fees we pay for ads, I don't get why clients demands should surpass all else even putting us in awkward situations. You can already view a ladies deactivated ads on her new profile. What more do you want for R130? Rather go buy Mcdonalds if you feel you don't get enough value for R130 from esa and us!
Veronica Franco
Veronica Franco - Re: Gold membership value increment
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 5418
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-09-21 10:37:41

There are also ladies who deactivate ads to escape dangerous or legal issues!

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.