Tiger_ - Re: Advice needed
Re: Advice needed
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 75
View Profile
Posted: 2018-09-18 14:00:54

Hi John

I sent you a PM!
Stay strong and tell them to take a long walk off a short cliff!
Tiger_
Tiger_ - Re: Advice needed
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 77
View Profile
Posted: 2018-09-18 14:29:43

@ John100

When you where fishing in the red pond, what area where you looking at as a matter of interest?
Sultry Indian Jiah
Sultry Indian Jiah - Re: Advice needed
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 742
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-09-18 15:02:04

On 2018-09-18 07:46:31 John100 said:
Hello everyone, so yesterday I was dumb enough to call a few girls on the red site and a few hours later I get a call from a guy claiming to work for a VIP Protection service wanting to extort money from me. I just cut the call. A few minutes later he sends me a threatening message and he apparently knows which suburb I live in. I was quite taken aback but it seems these girls are working with scammers to extort money from people. Did any of you have a similar experience and what did you do? Thanks in advance

This message sent to all advertisers on 17/08/2018

"Att: Durban Ladies! If you attempt to blackmail or extort money from clients using Greg VIP Protection or Debt Collection, you will be banned and charged with extortion."

Call their office and report the matter. Send you a pm with the office number.
Doubleslappedass
Doubleslappedass - Re: Advice needed
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1011
View Profile
Posted: 2018-09-18 15:08:58

The punting phone is your friend, make sure it has been rica'ed by your local friendly Pakistani ..

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.