Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Banned Ladies
Re: Banned Ladies
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-09-17 08:28:37

So language is a huge problem. One can't express themselves with a mere Dankie Baie or Siyabonga or Reyaleboga, it is strictly "thank you"

Lol wow. We are in danger here.
LovesToGetSpanked
LovesToGetSpanked - Re: Banned Ladies
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 65
View Profile
Posted: 2018-09-17 09:00:57

I wonder if there's a constitutional issue there? Be interesting to hear from any lawyers who might be on the forum.

Tegwane
Tegwane - Re: Banned Ladies
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 549
View Profile
Posted: 2018-09-17 09:15:22

On 2018-09-17 09:00:57 LovesToGetSpanked said:
I wonder if there's a constitutional issue there? Be interesting to hear from any lawyers who might be on the forum.

Their forum their rules, if you don't like it FO. Unfortunately participating on the forum you are agreeing to the rules
J_69
J_69 - Re: Banned Ladies
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 299
View Profile
Posted: 2018-09-17 09:16:56

On 2018-09-17 09:00:57 LovesToGetSpanked said:

I think all of us bilingual/multilingual peeps concur that the rules are a bit too strict, e. G. At least allow use of 1 or 2 non-English words. However, Their logic for use of english only does make sense and its stated in the rules so it doesn't appear that it could be a constitutional issue as its wording does indirectly state that it's not discriminatory
LovesToGetSpanked
LovesToGetSpanked - Re: Banned Ladies
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 67
View Profile
Posted: 2018-09-17 09:20:45

Firstly, I said "I wonder if...", so don't you tell me to FO, I was actually asking a question.

Secondly, the constitution is actually the highest law in the land (not that I voted for any of the folk who wrote it, and disagree with a lot of it, especially much of the BoR part), so it may (note the "may", as I said, I'm actually asking a question here) be illegal to actually prevent folk from using the other 10 languages, even if they agree to the forum rules.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.