MuffBuff69
MuffBuff69 - Bad Teeth
Bad Teeth
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 22
View Profile
Posted: 2022-06-03 09:35:11

Hey All.

So the other day I met a lady that was just stunning. Pics looked good and she was a very nice woman. Until she opened her mouth.

The very first thought that went through my head was meth teeth. Some broken, black etc.

Now I really dont want to judge but does anyone know of any other things out there other than poor dental hygene that could cause that
Ms Le Roux
Ms Le Roux - Re: Bad Teeth
Re: Bad Teeth
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 5535
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-06-03 10:13:37

Could also be Gingivitis. A form of gum disease that causes inflamed gums.
The cause is poor oral hygiene. Untreated gingivitis can lead to tooth loss and other serious conditions

So perhaps that could also be a cause
Victoria
Victoria - Re: Bad Teeth
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3671
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-06-03 14:59:49

A lifetime of bad nutrition also causes problems. Not brushing properly is the same as not brushing.
Having little or no enamel on teeth is disastrous.

It DOESN'T always mean drugs!
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Bad Teeth
Less than 10 posts
Posted: 2022-06-04 16:20:23

On 2022-06-03 09:35:11 MuffBuff69 said:
Hey All.

So the other day I met a lady that was just stunning. Pics looked good and she was a very nice woman. Until she opened her mouth.

The very first thought that went through my head was meth teeth. Some broken, black etc.

Now I really dont want to judge but does anyone know of any other things out there other than poor dental hygene that could cause that

Yeah... Regular consumption of carbonated drinks.. Over time those drinks destroy your front row

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.