Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - A special retainer request - potentially starting in June
A special retainer request - potentially starting in June
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2022-05-03 15:23:36

This is something I've been considering but I am yet to officially approach any lady yet. I do already have some strong candidates I've identified but before making my pick, I'd also like to see where an open offer can take me.

I will acknowledge and respond to all PMs. Ladies who already have my number can also feel free to get in touch there.

The TL;DR version of this is:
I need a high quality GFE-hottie who can reliably avail herself on weekends (or after-hours on weekdays), on a retainer.

The long-version:
I'm hoping to solve two main problems I usually have.

- Time: very very strong preference for consistent weekend and/or after-hours availability. Say from 19:00 on weekdays, (but I'm a lot more flexible on weekends). This is very important.

- Rates: I'm hoping to make a retainer offer that can give me favourable rates for 90min+ bookings.

Requirements/Preferences:
- Jhb North (but generally open for Gauteng)

- Looks: this is far too subjective, so as a (admittedly very flawed) mental shortcut, the ladies I typically find most attractive happen to often be under 45 and charge R1000+/hr, (but I've also been with very good-looking ladies outside this selection), so maybe that can be somewhat of a guide? I've tried requesting specific attributes before but that didn't work.

Things that would be bonuses BUT ARE NOT mandatory:
- venue privacy. Ideally I'd prefer to not bump into anyone else (staff/punter)

- Health checks: not mandatory but they'd go a long way in providing both of us with peace of mind (and of course you're just as entitled to my info as well)

Budget:
- Maximum I'm prepared for is R5000-R10000 per month depending on the offer. Number of sessions and other details etc can be discussed.

If all goes well, then this will likely start from next month.
BurningMan
BurningMan - Re: A special retainer request - potentially starting in June
Re: A special retainer request - potentially starting in June
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 738
View Profile
Posted: 2022-05-03 16:38:05

Brilliant idea.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: A special retainer request - potentially starting in June
Re: A special retainer request - potentially starting in June
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2022-05-05 12:58:13

Thanks BM!

(Just copying and pasting from the General post)
First of all - I just wanted to publicly show my appreciation for the thoughtful responses received so far, both from girls I've seen and those I'm yet to meet too. The sincerity of the offers makes me feel good, and makes the job of picking even tougher (a great problem to have).

Thank you to the one ridiculously cool punter who shared some A-grade tips as well (you know who are!). I needed to read that.

I'll give this one bump now, and then I'll give it another bump towards the end of the month.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.