Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: fastest to cum
Re: fastest to cum
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-04-22 09:41:33

I was yesterday suprised by a wg in a brothel in Pta, she shagged me so nice that i released my load in 3minutes.
QCumber
QCumber - Re: fastest to cum
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 5530
View Profile
Posted: 2016-04-22 10:02:30

On 2015-06-03 22:33:15 [deleted] said:
] lol. i think i did 4 min too once. with my wife after a night of all sorts of drinks. i dont even remember getting home and how it happened. she told me tbe next day and still makes fun of me.

never drinking that much again.

Omg i also remember that same experience with your wife 😳😂
[deleted]
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-04-22 11:01:50

My record is still 4 minutes in an hour booking with a wg where I was told to leave

Pls share with me, what's your quickest,

My man, rather speak with the WG on phone first, advise her that in an hour u HAVE to cum twice cos when the deed begins u normally release quicker. Otherwise book her 30min then u'l be out in 10min when she disagrees with the cum twice policy, then u book another in same venue for another 30min...
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-04-22 11:37:49

My most embarrassing moment was my first experience with a MG. She gave me a great massage during which she slipped her hand between my legs and started to fondle my balls. I came on the spot.
Naledi
Naledi - Re: fastest to cum
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2068
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-04-22 11:51:17

Once I was on the phone with my sister. I cut our conversation short coz the client was at the gate. That was 12:03.

He drove in, parked, came up and we went to the bedroom. Greetings, he paid, I went out to put the money away while he got undressed. I went to pee and came back naked. By the time I reached the bed he'd come. He took the baby wipes and cleaned up, got dressed. Went to wash his hands and off he went.

When I opened the gate it was 12:12. All this happened in 9 minutes. When I called my sister back she was shocked that the booking took less time than her making a cup of tea
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-04-22 11:56:01

You must have a mystical effect on men Naledi 😉

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.