Navigation
#tag
#tag - Undies hickup
Undies hickup
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 16
View Profile
Posted: 2016-04-20 07:00:35

Has it ever happened to you that after going for punting you find yourself wearing undies inside-out or frontward-back when you get home.

A freind of mine experienced it and it made me laugh so much. Fortunately he was not caught.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Undies hickup
Re: Undies hickup
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-04-20 07:07:23
Edited: 2016-04-20 07:09:10

Must have been a really bad punt for your buddy, grab his clothes and make a beeline for the door.

I personally go commando and let it all hang out.....btw.... are shorts allowed at the pta social, ive just puchased a nice 'toit' pair of gilbert shorts Id like to wear to the event and hopefully nothing falls out and flaps in the wind 😨😆
[deleted]
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-04-20 07:12:18

Off the topic, but @yankee, you sound like an old foreman I used to work with.

His daily attire included toit pt shorts, and a regular event was seeing him eating his lunch with his nutsack pasted to his thigh! So for my sanity I would say no to your Gilbert shorts...haha
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-04-20 07:32:40

Hey pappie....you can be lucky I are not wearing my powder blue safari suite to this funtion hoor...all my safaris are customed fit with 'toit' shorts and comb sewed into the sokkie....so i does not lose it. 😆

Must say I once had the same experience too with an old toppie who Id just been introduced too, it was across the breakfast table and he crossed his legs in his pj shorts whilst watchimg tv...i had to try so damned hard to keep that pronutro down my throat, lost my appetite right there and then. ......still wake up at nights with cold sweats remebering that moment 😨😨😨
[deleted]
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-04-20 08:01:25

Hahaha... I still find myself seated under a cold shower, crying my eyes out and sweating...think The Crying Game!!
BAN PT SHORTS
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-04-20 08:05:13
Edited: 2016-04-20 08:06:03

#PTSHORTSMUSTFALL.....um...no...oops....that came out all wrong...😣
Mujahid001
Mujahid001 - Re: Undies hickup
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1134
View Profile
Posted: 2016-04-20 08:12:37

I have beautiful memories of perving the Jameson steps during my days at UCT durin summer. Always used to try my best to get upskirt glimpses. One day this hot brunette was sitting with friends and from my vantage point I ha perfect upskirt view the best part was her panties were torn an punani bush clearly visible. Made me kak jas ek se!
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-04-20 08:28:17
Edited: 2016-04-20 08:28:53

You see now, theres always stories like this that makes me feel like a victim again LOL !!!.....

@Trist im booking a session with my shrink today after those nightmares of wrinkly balls sacs came flooding back....you want to come with, we can go halvies on the fee 😅
[deleted]
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-04-20 08:58:49

@yankee, I think we should, my anti-depressants are not doing the job! I am going to rather imagine the scenario @muj described, hopefully get seeaty sac off the brain

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.