FunLoverGP
FunLoverGP - Tammy T's revisited - Carmen - review
Tammy T's revisited - Carmen - review
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 19
View Profile
Posted: 2010-02-09 15:23:14

Hi guys,

So I happen to take the day off today, and low and behold, I happen to wake up with blood rushing to the nether regions... a glorious morning... the effect of a day off already coming into play.

So I thought long and hard, and 2 minutes later, decided on a visit to Tammy T's. Called them up, confirmed that they were open (it was just after 9am), hopped in the shower, and made my way over.

When I'd called, I was told there were only a few girls (about 3 or 4) available at that time, which would normally have made me think twice (I like being given options), but seeing as though the blood was already rushing, I decided to take my chances.

I arrive at the venue (which i'm sure most guys are familiar with, so no need on details there) and taken to the 'viewing' room. All of three girls walked in, one jap, one thai and one...

Sorry... the thought of her got my mind wondering... Oh so sexy Carmen... if you like them coloured, gorgeous, tall, great body and legs to heaven... well... I'd definitely recommend her! Apparently she's new at the house (started yesterday), straight van die kaap... just checked their website, and she isn't on... but wow... this girl is stunning!

Shown to the room, eyes fixed on that sexy ass in front of me... one for me, one for you, one for me, one for... sorry... wondering again... formalities are done and she returns... this girl's not a shy one... just my cup of flavour infused tea... she loves to kiss... soft succulent lips, teasing tongue... mmm... makes you feel right at home... my preference in a woman is a perfectly shaped, peachy ass and small, cute breasts... and Carmen fits this bill purrrfectly!

The party starts off on the massage bed, but the need to get more comfy takes us to the bed... wow... did i mention she's got incredible legs! long, smooth... all the way up to a very tasty velvet daisy (clean shaven)... if i wasn't turned on before... this girl oozes sex appeal...

mmm... oral... this girl knows how to please a man... a great bj and the fact that i was incredibly horny... i could hold back no more... wow... that was fantastic... and then credit where it's due... this girl did not let me rest... you blew your load but now you gotta right back up... and right back up i was... i'm sorry, but this is one sexy lady... got me up and going and straddles me... and ride she can! girl on top, missionary, missionary with her legs over my shoulders and to take it home... doggy... i love this position, if only for the tap, tap, tapping sound of your thighs against a gorgeous ass... and her ass was a great drum to beat!

All in all... this has got to have been amongst my best punting experiences... use it, don't use it... i'm just saying :)

Venue: 9/10
Looks: 9/10
BJ: 9/10
Shag: 9/10
Personality: 9/10
Energy: 10/10

p.s. Carmen, if you're the forum... thanks babe... i will definitely be back! :)
AJSys
AJSys - Re: Tammy T's revisited - Carmen - review
Re: Tammy T's revisited - Carmen - review
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 213
View Profile
Posted: 2010-02-09 15:29:28

Great review- never been to Tammy T's but it now seems a visit is required........to be continued..
issy
issy - Re: Tammy T's revisited - Carmen - review
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 69
View Profile
Posted: 2010-02-09 15:33:26

gr8 review funloverGP..... Will be visiting that peachy arse soon ...
FunLoverGP
FunLoverGP - Re: Tammy T's revisited - Carmen - review
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 20
View Profile
Posted: 2010-02-09 15:34:24

Venue's good... girls can have their moments... last time i decided to visit, there was only 1 girl available, so wasn't too impressed with that... oh... think i need to change the venue rating to 8/10... there was no hot water! then again, a cold shower wasn't such a bad thing after the hour i had
Bubu
Bubu - Re: Tammy T's revisited - Carmen - review
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 647
View Profile
Posted: 2010-02-09 17:56:56

Nice review Funlover
Joe Cock
Joe Cock - Re: Tammy T's revisited - Carmen - review
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 86
View Profile
Posted: 2010-02-09 18:11:37

She used to be at Plush in CT and damn she is def on the first team! Tell her we miss her!!!
Capie
Capie - Re: Tammy T's revisited - Carmen - review
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1186
View Profile
Posted: 2010-02-10 00:05:15
Edited: 2010-03-20 13:52:36

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.