Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Good woman NOT on ESA
Re: Good woman NOT on ESA
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2006-10-31 22:49:12

Sally

I have been waiting for your kak attitude to change but this does not seem to be likely. What's the big deal of pissing Sally off? I can't stand the attitude that some people are superior to others. You also seem to have forgotten a few other trips I did (at my expense) to find you clients and help with photo shoots. You should be a bit more friendly to people who help.

CL
HotSexySally
HotSexySally - Re: Good woman NOT on ESA
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 336
View Profile

Okay so was it only me that saw BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH.

I guess I've been waiting for your kak attitude to change too but seems like you are only able to dish it out and not take it.

You want praise and glory for somnething you did over 2 years ago and I am not the type to sing your praises I believe I thanked you adequately at the time and I will not stoop to kiss your ass any further.

Say what you want, do what you want I am no longer concerned with your fragile "once upon a time almost 3 years ago I helped Sally and now I believe I should have STAR status on ESA" attitude. You're right I can't stand the attitude some people have believing they are superior to others.

I will no longer respond to your posts, this flinging insults back and forth is not what I am all about especially when I see no end. You choose to dangle information in hope that I will beg you for it - you don't know me at all!

Sally
[deleted]
Less than 5 posts

please email me the fone number of the place on judges
[email protected]
thanx
[deleted]
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2006-10-31 22:49:13

hey sally,
y arent there more chinese chicks? what about that chinlees place?

frankly the rest of us dont care about your feud with cunling, so dude, please paste the number!

this site rocks and is by far better than the others. you can get all the detail of the babes you visit, so you get what you want.

does cunling have special privs on this site? can he bone for discount? (just kidding)
HotSexySally
HotSexySally - Re: Good woman NOT on ESA
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 346
View Profile

Hi Joe,

Thanks for your post, okay here goes. We used to have Chinlee's advertise with us that was before the house was bust then they closed and since reopening they haven't come back. The way they were bust was bad, the method used by the generally not so smart SAP was a big suprise to all. Pls email me for specifics I would prefer not to list it here.

Anyway, back to the point, many Chinese & Thai girls are here illegally and have repeatedly been victimised by the SAP so they are scared to advertise on the net!

For a list of Chinese/Thai girls on ESA pls email me preferably not from your [email protected] email address :)

Thanks for your support and the ego boost you made my day.

Sal
[deleted]
Less than 5 posts

sally, tried to mail you, but for some weird reason coulnd to it. curious how they busted chinlees. pop me a mail with the story and also a list of the asian chicks you said you haD
CIAO
J
Stem
Stem - Re: Good woman NOT on ESA
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile

Who, what and more importantly.. where is Chinlees?

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.