Navigation
Marshall
Marshall - Value for money
Value for money
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2
View Profile
Posted: 2006-10-31 22:50:30

I suppose most things in life are relative. So, it is with some hesitation that I ask the question: how much is an experience with a WG worth? I have noted that some ladies charge R170, for example, for 30 minutes. Yet, some are not averse to charging R600 or more for an hour. The rates charged are not always - if ever - in relation to the attractiveness of the lady. In Pretoria, generally, R250 buys you 30 minutes; in Jhb you would pay a bit more. What then do the guys feel is a reasonable rate?
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Value for money
Re: Value for money
Less than 5 posts

Depends entirely on the girl and what exactly it is you're looking for.

Basically, if when you leave your first thought is to how much the experience cost rather than the experience itself, then you've paid too much! :-)
Johan200
Johan200 - Re: Value for money
Re: Value for money
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 430
View Profile

bad value for money in JHB:

Jamie from the menu...

After I posted a bad review about her on this forum awhile back, I thought I'll give her another chance, since she seemed to have been the only working girl who was availabe late on a Sunday eve...

Fuck, once again I arrived, and she was pissed, smoking a cigarette, and the house reeking of dagga, did not bother to shower, and could not wait to get the money in her hands. Lay there like a starfish, only saying "get on top of me and get done, I only have 20 minutes"...... what a kak, waste of time!!!! and R500! and nogal "come again soon" when I left.....

so, don't say I did'nt warn you okes!

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.