Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Girl Friend Experience
Re: Girl Friend Experience
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2006-10-31 22:50:25

I'd happily pay more to get a higher ratio of girls to guys, just going from past experience of these things...
[deleted]
Less than 5 posts

Thanks ct24 - some positive input mate...

You give me an idea what you will 'happily' pay more and I will in return tell you by how much I can up the ratio for you guys...

ie. Be honest with the amount and if my ratio matches your requirements, I EXPECT YOU TO BOOK!

Keep cool,

Mike ;-)
Garry
Garry - Re: Girl Friend Experience
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 166
View Profile

Personally I agree with ct24 about the girl guy ratio. Maybe it would be a good idea for Mike to show pictures of the ten girls on his site that a person could know how they look at the least, but then a beautiful girl doensn't nessesarily eqaute a good lay...

In my case another problem is time. I have way to many irons in the fire and are busy...busy...busy... The other thing is that I do at times have business meetings in Capetown, but by now my significant other, knows the dates of my meetings by heart. So for me, there's no way of scheduling a improptu weekend in Capetown without arising suspicion.

I'll do the next best thing and book a visit, with two of my favorite girls...

Cheers

Garry
[deleted]
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2006-10-31 22:50:26

Read the whole thread but still didnt get the price Mike. How much for the weekend? exc. flights, and extras?
Garry
Garry - Re: Girl Friend Experience
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 192
View Profile
Posted: 2006-10-31 22:50:26

Hey 2 strokes

It's R4990-00 if I am not mistaken. Ct24 has a link to Mike's site. Look under adult travel.

Cheers

Garry

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.