Navigation
carlblake
carlblake - HAS THIS EVER HAPPENED?
HAS THIS EVER HAPPENED?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 17
View Profile
Posted: 2006-10-31 22:50:10

hey guys i was just wondering if this has ever happened, im asking because everytime i think of doing this and basically am a sucker for these chics, i practically fall in love with these chics after just 1 visit?

But has it ever happened that you see an ad in the paper and make an appointment to go see the chic and when u get there u really like her and ask her to go out with u one nite and she says yes and then the 2 of u go out. You really like fall in love and hook -up, and then she stops that prostituion shit and moves into your spot and well then is basically your lover and sex slave and you get as many free pomps as you like?
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: HAS THIS EVER HAPPENED?
Re: HAS THIS EVER HAPPENED?
Less than 5 posts

Anything's possible.

And, regardless of the girl's profession, this could certainly happen. You could also just as easily get screwed over. Just remember to think with your (big!) head, not your heart.
Garry
Garry - Re: HAS THIS EVER HAPPENED?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 8
View Profile

You are a romantic carlblake, but so am i. Realistically if you're not a zilionaire, forget it...
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: HAS THIS EVER HAPPENED?
Less than 5 posts

I went through this experience about four years ago. The sex was always great, but after three years I got fedup with some of her not so nice traits.

Be careful if this does happen to you! Any argument can lead to you reminded her where she comes from and her reminding you where you found her.
carlblake
carlblake - Re: HAS THIS EVER HAPPENED?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 28
View Profile
Posted: 2006-10-31 22:50:11

alphie........thing is if this does happen , you never know who has all pomped her and with/ without a condom, she might end up giving u aids bru?, but i suppose if u are in love, then this is a chance one must take...waaaaaaah!
megapussy
megapussy - Re: HAS THIS EVER HAPPENED?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 8
View Profile

The bottom line is if you are pomping whores then you got to keep emotions out of it. Just think the whole situation through - If you are married by getting all emotional you going to get caught - it's a fact you will do something stupid and then not only do you screw up your wife & kids life but yours too. And the chances are the whore who you fell in love with does not feel the same as you and you are just a meal ticket and when she's done with you she will drop you.
If you are not married - so you got nothing to loose well when word gets out that you are now dating a whore all your mates are sure to try and pomp her, they will think easy meat and it's not like she's not that type of girl because she is, she screws anything.
Most likely you will be too embraced to show your face within your social group.
Then of course there is the long term effects once the infatuation has worn off and you have to face reality, how are you going to feel about your partner knowing that she has screwed every Tom Dick and Harry and their friends. That is assuming the whore has not been using you as a meal ticket and already dumped you.
Most guys feel they need to save the whores they pomp, rescue them from the shitty, heartless unloved sad pathetic life they have and provide them with new safe secure warm and loving lifestyle.
Johan200
Johan200 - Re: HAS THIS EVER HAPPENED?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 300
View Profile

numorous stories of such incidents on the Gauteng scene... even the most beautiful poppies take advantage of suckers.. In my opinion, okes dumb enough to fall for it deserve to get fucked over. some girls leave the biz, because they found "love" but many of them return at some point. (e.g. very popular byt tempremental poppie on this site under Jhb, but I won't say who)

but then again.... if Minx were to tell me she loves I'll probably believe her :-) she is too oulik!!!!

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.