Navigation
Fred
Fred - The Grand
The Grand
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 3
View Profile
Posted: 2006-10-31 22:50:11

Looks like Andrew is back in business, a mate of mine went to an opening night, the place is on the Rivonia strip next to some sex shop called pleasure dome. Apparently the place is nothing short of amazing, there is nothing like it in South Africa it called The Grand has anyone been there is there any feedback yet ???
Chimaera
Chimaera - Re: The Grand
Re: The Grand
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 32
View Profile
Posted: 2006-10-31 22:50:12

I went there last night and it is amazing although it seems to be a strip joint like Teazers but with a bit more of a hands on approach. I never went to the Ranch under Andrew's management but from what I can tell you can only disappear with a girl for a private dance at the Grand. I was looking for more. But they do have some VERY NICE WOMEN there !!.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: The Grand
Re: The Grand
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2006-10-31 22:50:12

I tryed it this evening seemed to be a quite night, sign boards along rivonia road one can hardly miss, strickely a strip jiont it seems, very very hot babes, comon Andrew please start up a whore house again, nothing beats the ranch in its day. This place makes Teazers look like the Dotchester in Hillbrow, that Lolly Jackson dipshits days are numbered !!! Maybe he should stop showing off in his fast cars and apply his mind to his bussiness

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.