Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: New CT ESA girls
Re: New CT ESA girls
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2006-10-31 22:50:09

Elektra advertises as "Gina" on SexTrader; I've been with her a few times, very friendly girl. Stunning, very slim, hard body, but unfortunately a "hard" face too. She worked from a VERY upmarket guest house in Camps Bay (lovely underfloor heating), but I think she has moved now. Service was enthusiastic, but it's a one-shot deal. She charges R500.00 an hour as far as I remember.

Zaza works at African Dolls, which has been around for a long time. I've had Zaza (under a different name though) there a few times. Very sensual, and quite happy to fuck for the whole session (cum as many times as you want). Doesn't talk much. There are quite a few nice girls at African Dolls, and the venue is private and clean. They charge R500.00 an hour in the morning and R600.00 an hour in the evening. They're usually open very late, but don't have a lot of girls working then.

I visited Arabella when she advertised as "Lolita" on SexTrader. If you like tall girls, Arabella is a good choice! Lovely Indian lady, with a UK accent. She doesn't do much of a massage, but loves getting all oiled up for a nice boob job! Her venue is clean and discrete, just a bit cold in CT's current weather. She apparently has several other ladies working with her there now. She charged R600.00 an hour, but I only stayed about 30 minutes 'cause it was too cold!
[deleted]
[deleted] - New CT ESA girls
New CT ESA girls
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2006-10-31 22:50:09

Anyone been with the new CT ESA girls i.e. Shane, Elektra, Bianca (Parklands), Arabella, Zaza?
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: New CT ESA girls
Re: New CT ESA girls
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2006-10-31 22:50:10

Thanks for the info bru

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.