Navigation
Barry Bloggs
Barry Bloggs - Re: Hygiene factors.
Re: Hygiene factors.
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 26
View Profile
Posted: 2006-10-31 22:50:02

Sorry mate not British! And also @!#$ u 2! And please the point is obvious, you must be an exception, we all smell! Some more than others! Males in particular. I aslo am that particular and do the same as you. As for a redneck I have more degrees you tosser than you have had hot dinners, and also I don't work on a farm milking cows.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Hygiene factors.
Less than 5 posts

A bit sensitive aren't you Mr Bloggs? All the degrees you boast about does not make you better than anyone else, although you seem to think so! Let's not get into a session of who have how many degrees as you could be feeling inferior afterwards - you are not the only one with degrees.

Now lets get back to the topic at hand. Hygiene on both sides are very important and in general I find the ladies I visit to be meticulous about it and I make sure that I am clean as well. Yes people do have certain smells, but there is a difference between a old, dirty smell and the smell of fresh arousal.

I have spoken to some ladies about this and the stories some of them tell about some of their clients' hygiene is horrific, although not the norm.
Barry Bloggs
Barry Bloggs - Re: Hygiene factors.
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 26
View Profile

Alphie, Thanks for the comments but don't assume anthing about me, degrees or not, this as far as I am concerned this is a fantasy site, so indulge your fantasy, we all live double lives, certainly from our wives and girlfiends. Also look at the thread, I don't go round insulting races with sterotype impressions of peoples as some respondents have. I have just responded to the inane comment with something suitable to the mentality. The point is we all agree, we must be clean, and most certainly the women in the bus should smell delectable.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Hygiene factors.
Less than 5 posts

ah... Barry Bloggs is CunningLinguist's new nic!

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.