Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Tea Bagging
Tea Bagging
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2006-10-31 22:50:01

Hi Guys,

Does anyone know which of the ladies offers tea-bagging ?
newbie - Re: Tea Bagging
Re: Tea Bagging
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 20
View Profile

what is that?
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Tea Bagging
Less than 5 posts

You learn something new every day ...

"teabagging" refers to a man dipping his testicles into the mouth of his partner as a form of oral sex; thus his partner was "teabagged", as the practice vaguely resembles dipping a teabag in a cup of water. Sometimes teabagging is taken to specifically mean the act of a male stripper repeatedly tapping and grinding his testicles into a patron's forehead. In this case the patron was "teabagged."
Chmok
Chmok - Re: Tea Bagging
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 51
View Profile

Ah!. Thanks Chimera, but not my cup of tea then ;-)
2strokes
2strokes - Re: Tea Bagging
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 3
View Profile

Most, if not all, the ladies will happily provide this function...with the proviso, "dont mess in my hair" or "dont shoot in my eye!" Suction on one's extremeties while you are tightly gripped remains to be one of those things that is "right up there" in the list of things you need to have done before you cross over.
2strokes
2strokes - Re: Tea Bagging
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 3
View Profile

Hey Chuck! Those tea bags you are referring to would'nt happen to be bags of maize would they? God knows, the girls in RSA try hard as it is! Take them to Chuck's chick, she will know what to do...as always! Chuck said so.....

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.