Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Tipping
Tipping
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2006-10-31 22:49:17

Hi guys, please let me know if it is normal to tip the girl. Because when I visited some masage place a while ago, the girl I has told me that everyone tips her and tips are big part of their earning. Is that true?
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Tipping
Re: Tipping
Less than 5 posts

ermm, aint you paying her already?! This is not a bloody restaurant
HotSexySally
HotSexySally - Re: Tipping
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 418
View Profile

Joe,

Some guys tip others don't it really depends but her telling you that all her clients tip it was a HUGE hint that you should tip but you're already paying for her service so unless the service you received was totally out of the world you don't have to tip!

Sal
George
George - Re: Tipping
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 18
View Profile

I normally tip for a good service. Indeed, it strikes me as a legitimate expectation on the ladies' behalf, (although somewhat less so when the lady works independently, and does not share her fee with a venue provider).

Where I draw the line is with requests from regulars for "presents". If they start asking for presents, I stop seeing them. Has happened twice so far.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Tipping
Less than 5 posts

Thanks HSS and George

George, how much do you narmally tip? 10% of the fee?

HSS, I don't mind tipping, especially when the services I receive was better than I expected, but that seldom happens in SA to be honest.(Yes,I did tip the girl who hinted everyone tips). I just would like to know if it is a norm like waiters at restaurant.
HotSexySally
HotSexySally - Re: Tipping
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 418
View Profile

In the US tipping a "hooker" is the done thing I'm not sure about the rest of the world but if the service was great then show your appreciation!

Sally
carlblake
carlblake - Re: Tipping
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 117
View Profile
Posted: 2006-10-31 22:50:17

If a chic gives me bareback i normally give her R100 more than the price.
bulgy
bulgy - Re: Tipping
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 33
View Profile
Posted: 2006-10-31 22:50:17

Joe

There are no hard or fast rules about tipping, and I have done it to a few of the extraordinary ladies I have met.

Bulgy

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.