Navigation
Craig
Craig - Re: Rustenburg Ladies
Re: Rustenburg Ladies
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 14
View Profile
Posted: 2006-10-31 22:49:39

Well "Cunning" one least you did try to help.

But I get the Impression, that Rustenburg is a dead one horse town, but will try out the pub you mentioned and see how it goes from there.

Cheers
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Rustenburg Ladies
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2006-10-31 22:49:40

Rustenburg is not really a one-horse town. The growth there over the past five years has been phenominal.

Where are you staying over? I don't recommend the Safari Hotel.
Craig
Craig - Re: Rustenburg Ladies
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 15
View Profile
Posted: 2006-10-31 22:49:40

Normally stay in and around the guest houses, stayed in a few so far, Franka, cozy nook, carpe diem, steynsrus, and the road lodge, they good for a bed for the night at least
johan200
johan200 - Re: Rustenburg Ladies
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 174
View Profile
Posted: 2006-10-31 22:49:41

The Cunning Linguist still an irritating poes. typical stoepkakker.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Rustenburg Ladies
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2006-10-31 22:49:43

'johan200'

I'm willing to bet that:

you're probably a nice guy with a lovely lady (if you're married) for a wife, great kids. You probably go to church very Sunday and are a respected member of your circle of family and friends. You hold down a good job and generally keep your nose clean. I would not regard the odd visit by you to working girl as a big deal - we're all human.

Your writings here represent an outlet for you and if they amuse you well who am I to complain - after all I do pretty much the same thing.

Kind regards

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.