johan200
johan200 - Re: what time
Re: what time
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 156
View Profile
Posted: 2006-10-31 22:49:37

Minx, Minx, Destiny, Destiny .....

Thanks for a wonderful time. I was pleasantly surprised that you are about the same hight as Blue.... guess its true what they say, dynamite comes in small packages. and the new hair color looks great.
of all the poppies I visited in recent months you were the best. Its a real pity you are only gonna be around for another month, you should have hooked up with Tamzyn and Tatianna
and double your fee!!! Will definitely try and fit you in a few more times before you dissapear from the scene.

I'm glad I did not see your flat mate, visited her 2 yrs ago, and she is full of @!#$.

By the way, that 77 Grayston is a damn popular place!!! many different girls, different flats over the past 2-3 years :-)
katie
katie - Re: what time
Re: what time
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 62
View Profile
Posted: 2006-10-31 22:49:40

yip i am tinkerbell and i am available from 3pm till 11pm thank you all for your input

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.