Al-S
Al-S - Girls in CT?
Girls in CT?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 3
View Profile
Posted: 2006-10-31 22:49:39

Hi

I'll be going on a business trip to Cape Town next week, and I'd like to avoid a repeat last month's fiasco in PE! I was wondering if there were any recommended girls to visit. Unfortunately, there's only one CT girl listed on ESA, and I haven't been able to get hold of her yet.

I've looked over the CT selection on www.sextrader.co.za and www.glamourgirls.co.za, and while some aren't bad looking, it's would be good to get some comments back.

Any recomendations welcome,

Al
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Girls in CT?
Re: Girls in CT?
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2006-10-31 22:49:39

Allan my boy, if you can't go to a town anywhere in the world and lay your hands on some commercial nooky, you need help.

You mention last month's 'fiasco' in PE. Well, did you check out Dockside Debbies? No, I'm sure you didn't. Well when you're in Cape Town next week check in on this forum. There will be a message here for you.
Al-S
Al-S - Re: Girls in CT?
Re: Girls in CT?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 4
View Profile
Posted: 2006-10-31 22:49:40

It's not a problem "laying hands on some commercial nooky" as much as it is making sure it's _good_ nooky... :-)

I've had much success in JHB and London, although it did take a bit of time (and money) to find. PE was abysmal, although I didn't check out Dockside Debbies - I'll remember that for next time though, ta for the tip.

Hopefully CT will be better!

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.