The One
The One - Re: Pussy Licking
Re: Pussy Licking
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 7
View Profile
Posted: 2006-10-31 22:49:13

Johannetjie008,

Is Liz' dog the one wif a hairdryer in his khaki kouse? Liz' teef is called Hans, short for Johan perhaps?

Maybe that explains why the teef is so blerrie lelik!
johan200
johan200 - Re: Pussy Licking
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 36
View Profile
Posted: 2006-10-31 22:49:21

Big J;

Just a word of warning if you visit the other ST website. under Pta/Midrand there is a lady calling herself CLEO, working from Kyalami, and among her services she claims to love Oral and 69.

I made a big mistake by visiting her last weekend, and was terribly dissapointed. I like muff diving just like the next oke, but to my horror as I slid down south I just stopped, because it was painfully obvious that this poppie did not take the effort to take a bath or shower, so for the price I paid I was really cheesed off!! and nothing sends me running to the door faster than a poppie with bad teeth!! So needless to say, I did not muff, did not kiss, did not shag, money down the drain.

I really hope you get to read this warning to stay away from this one before Sally/Eddie removes this post.
BigJ
BigJ - Re: Pussy Licking
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2006-10-31 22:49:21

Thanks Johan!

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.