Hakuna Matata
Hakuna Matata - Re: First timers
Re: First timers
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 46
View Profile
Posted: 2006-10-31 22:49:20

Johan,

I can't argue about the money the ladies make, but I can tell you that if one of them bought a 4x4 cash, the SARS would be all over them like a rash. Also, it wouldn't surprise me if the AFU and SAPS don't get in on the act, so I'd be a little careful about who you talk to about this.

I think that Gemini's advice to Curioser is pretty spot-on.

You do it your way, and let other guys do it their way - that's the Christmas spirit.

HM
johan200
johan200 - Re: First timers
Re: First timers
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 36
View Profile
Posted: 2006-10-31 22:49:21

Hakuna, SARS will never trace that girl. among her clients are SARS okes, and car dealers. Its actually the dealers duty to provide the info to SARS.
and you really believe that SAPS staff are not clients of these girls. Man if I really want to, can rattle off politicians names who are clients of many of the girls I know.

well if you agree with Gemini...... I suppose the Christmas fruitcake is laced with too much brandy....

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.