Basic Member
Posts to Date: 5
View Profile
Posted: 2006-10-31 22:49:20

Hey,

Johan, amstel, habadaba, gemini47.

ENOUGH ALREADY.

Please just stop your inane nattering.

If someone makes a stupid comment or a comment that offends you, just ignore them. No one here is striking any blows for any cause by replying to stupid comments. Some people on here are just looking for a reaction and boy do you all jump in to provide it.

Through all the recent little flame wars everyone that took part has dropped to the same schoolyard level.

We are all adults in an adult world playing adult games.

I am not even going to bother replying to any comments on this thread. I have made my point and asked nicely, like and adult for you all to stop the childishness.

These forums would be great where people ask advice, post a discussion point on one of the girls etc.

I seriously doubt Sally created the forum for us to act like children. I am actually at the point where I am going to stop reading the threads on the forum because for the most part it is a total waste of time.

See what you have done now? Got me a-preachin and a-moanin!
Either I am a pastor or faking it... *grin*

Anyhow, made my points.
Chmok
Chmok - Re: Guys... guys... guys
Re: Guys... guys... guys
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 7
View Profile

Stem,

ek stem - there's more odd one's than the one only. When there's a bone a lone dog never fights, and we all love bone's...
johan200
johan200 - Re: Guys... guys... guys
Re: Guys... guys... guys
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 28
View Profile

Die Stem, Dankie vir jou bydrae.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.