Navigation
George
George - Re: Why so quiet!
Re: Why so quiet!
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 18
View Profile
Posted: 2006-10-31 22:49:17

Chin Lee (who is from Taiwan, not the mainland) is still in business. She runs a place called Shiatsu Oriental massage, under the name of Dolly. The details can be found at: www.shiatsuorientalmassage.co.za/

I dont think that Chin Lee herself ever offered much more than a pelvic massages before (correct me if I am wrong). Certainly, she confines hereself to running the business now.

Looks like a great place.

George
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Why so quiet!
Less than 5 posts

George,
Taiwan is still part of China. We are all Hua Ren in our people’s eyes. Only Taiwanese people think different.

But that’s a topic for another discussion.

King Joe
George
George - Re: Why so quiet!
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 18
View Profile

The Chinese occupation of Taiwan is indeed another topic of conversation. Another place
[deleted]
Less than 5 posts

I am Taiwanese and although I do think that Taiwan is still part of China, it can never to part of China in true sense again. But that's politics( I don't really give a dame anyway coz most ppl say I am more South African than Taiwanese) and we are discussing chicks here.
[deleted]
Less than 5 posts

and they are all chinese chicks and very very very beautiful. so who cares which country they come from.

I wasnt born in China either, I was born in Malaysia.
King Jack
[deleted]
Less than 5 posts

working girls aren’t the only girls who come here. I have also met some other famous and very pretty girls too. but a gentleman never tells. seems like I drew allot of attention with this one.
king Joe
Panther92
Panther92 - Re: Why so quiet!
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 62
View Profile

King then you must be a hairdresser! LMAO!

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.