Gemini47
Gemini47 - Alt.com
Alt.com
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 11
View Profile
Posted: 2006-10-31 22:49:18

I notice you have a banner link to alt.com. Please be aware of the following:

1. Although registration is free, if you want to make any contacts on this site, you have to buy a premier membership (minimum USD30 for one month), which is not, in itself a problem.

BUT

2. You cannot buy a premier membership by credit card over the internet. They define South Africa as a "high fraud risk country" and insist that you send them a US Dollar money transfer by "snail mail". Like most Americans, who probably can't even point to South Africa on a map of the world, they are obsessed with their own importance and have been brainwashed into believing that America is the centre of the known universe. (Actually, Americans are living proof that the Red Indians copulated with buffalos!).

For us horny okes in RSA, alt.com is basically a waste of time, which is a pity cos I really need to find a "pain slut/slave". Anyone got any suggestions?
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Alt.com
Re: Alt.com
Less than 5 posts

This is not true; I signed up via credit card you right about the rate though.

They have a funny system you have to fill in a form then fax it to them, they only do this so that they have one's signature that way its harder to charge back and claim it was'nt you who signed up.

They take 48 hrs to activate one's membership. I was not ask to send a money order.

You are not reading the information on alt.com correctly, and NO i dont work for them.

There are alternatives however:

http://www.alt69.co.za/

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Pub_Moots_ZA/

http://www.sape.co.za/

http://www.slavemaster.co.za/
Gemini47
Gemini47 - Re: Alt.com
Basic Member
View Profile

easy pete,

I suspect my information is more up-to-date than yours. I sent them an e-mail asking why it was necessary to fill in the form with your credit card details and fax it rather than just buy membership online.

I got a reply from them last week saying that they no longer accept credit card payments from South Africa, even using the faxed form, because RSA is considered a "high fraud risk country". Hence the performance with USD money transfers. Arrogant buggers!
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Alt.com
Less than 5 posts

Hi Gemini47

I believe apologies are in order you are 100% correct. They have just changed their policies.

Fuckers. You are so right Arrogant buggers indeed !!!!
Gemini47
Basic Member
View Profile

Hi easy pete,

No apologies needed - and thanks for the alternatives (in all senses of the word). I'm busy investigating them now.

Cheers.

Sally,

In view of the difficulties with using alt.com from RSA, do you think it's a good idea to continue promoting them? How about "whipping up" some other options for us perverts!
TheOne
TheOne - Re: Alt.com
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile

Johan my laaitie!!

Gaan spyker jou hand, jou tos.
Gemini47
Basic Member
View Profile

And once again the award for PRICK OF THE WEAK goes to . . . . JOHAN!

No, that's not a misspelling - I mean WEAK as in WEAK MINDED

He should have a profile on ESA - he must surely be the biggest C_U_N_T on the site!

And I bet his mother dresses him funny as well.
TheOne
TheOne - Re: Alt.com
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 3
View Profile
Posted: 2006-10-31 22:49:19

Johan my laaitie!!!

Maybe you had one too many boer klappe, hence your limited intelligible comment (do you understand what I just said?).

BTW, maybe if that dutchman Bakkies Botha passed the ball to the so called quota player Breyten our team could have had a chance....but sies tog, let me not put Bakkies in your class, he would be embarrassed.

Now run along now, your khaki safari wif polyester kouse and a comb is waiting, jou tos!
jazz
jazz - Re: Alt.com
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 7
View Profile
Posted: 2006-10-31 22:49:19

Hello All

If you register on alt.com and go to the home page you will see the right middle screen a heading called POINTS.

Click on POINTS and all you have to do is register on other sites and you will then earn x amount of points per site you register with.

Once you have a couple thousand points you then REDEEM these points for a 1 month silver or gold membership. You get 300 points per site registered on.

YOU WONT HAVE TO PAY A CENT!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope this helps.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.