Navigation
jimbo
jimbo - Earth summit
Earth summit
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 11
View Profile
Posted: 2006-10-31 22:48:59

The girls in here will be able to name their fees during the forthcoming summit, and what's more earn dollars, pounds, euros etc.

Please girls... don't go overboard with your fees to us, your supporters thru' normal times!
HotSexySally
HotSexySally - Re: Earth summit
Re: Earth summit
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 121
View Profile

Hey Jimbo,

I'll spread the word lets try keep the usual prices for our own boys :)

Hang in there Honey!!!

Love

Sally
Chimaera
Chimaera - Re: Earth summit
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2
View Profile

Lets be a bit realistic about this. The Earth Summit is not going to be here for ever ( only about a month ).

I am actually in support that the ladies can maybe earn a little extra during that time ( be it dollars, euros and pounds ). Not that I can afford the increase in rates they might charge but the delegates, diginataries, etc will only be here for a short time. Once they are gone the ladies will have to reduce they rates to accomodate the wallets of the locals.

Use that, don't use that - just a thought.
jimbo
jimbo - Re: Earth summit
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 11
View Profile

Good point Chimaera; I just hope they're not all too shagged out after the summit.....

I see in the paper today that 'sex workers' (their term) are streaming into Jhb for the summit.

Just one thing girls... check if it's illegal to accept currency other than ZAR without falling foul of the law!
Chimaera
Chimaera - Re: Earth summit
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2
View Profile

It just makes you think

Are they really gonna tackle issues like world hunger, debt relief, betterment of mankind etc or is it just a really big party for the elitest few that rule our world at the taxpayers expense ? Who knows, maybe we just might see some politicians at work ....

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.