Hornbull
Hornbull - Unavailability
Unavailability
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 3
View Profile
Posted: 2006-10-31 22:48:59

Hi HotSexySally
Geezzz Honey. I must confess! I am an animal when it gets to beautiful gals not being available. I have been trying to get hold of Nataly non stop but with no success. I know they say if you want to succeed (suck harder) be persistent. I am. 24/24 Still no luck.
Please check out her contact details and advise.
Thx Beautiful.
Hornbull
Lucky Fella
Lucky Fella - Re: Unavailability
Re: Unavailability
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 5
View Profile

I've spoken to this lady a couple of times so the number is correct, but this was shortly after she signed-up with ESA. Cleo and Sara on the other hand are impossible to get hold of. What's the plot Sally?
HotSexySally
HotSexySally - Re: Unavailability
Re: Unavailability
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 121
View Profile

Hi Guys,

As I am sure you are aware this is somewhat of an erratic industry girls come, go and come back again and cannot be controlled more than that they tend to not phone and inform you of their whereabouts immediately but sooner or later I track them down.

As for the plot... It seems that you are doomed to chase beautiful women for their attention but always remember that there are plenty of beautiful women on this site.

Love

Sally

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.